Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Artichoke Pasta

Good Afternoon, or Good Morning to me.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Today's dish is inspired by a friend. She made something similar to this one day we had an all day affair making Tamales. Have a great lunch. =]


Artichoke Pasta

Cooked Pasta
Olive Oil
Onion
Garlic
 Marinated Artichokes, quartered.
S&P
Parmesan 

  1. Cook your pasta. ( If using Spaghetti or Angel Hair, break into thirds before boiling) Rinse in cold water.
  2. In frying pan fry up Onion and Garlic with Olive Oil. Add Artichokes to frying pan.
  3. Combine Pasta and frying pan contents when all is heated.
  4. Season with S&P and Parmesan.

(Picture refuses to load)


I did not measure anything because I was cooking for myself. And Mushrooms are good in this too. 
Oh! and this is what the Potato Soup turned out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment