Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Say NO! to Boxed Food!

I could probably sit here a preach until I were blue in the face taking consideration of the fact that America is too large. That in return this is creating an off-spin generation of people who are healthy and think they are over weight. There is not a reason to sit there and eat celery everyday for lunch, seriously! Lets look at what we [America] are eating. PROCESSED FOODS! There I said it, and yes it is a GIGANTIC issue. Not going to lie, I grew up on the fast-food/boxed/canned everything diet. This is the reason oddities, strange cancers and diseases are popping up.( I am not even going to continue with that argument, I lack in the creditability field)

Anyways, the point of my rant is to say take the time to make your own food. You are not too busy if you are able to read this. Plus side of things.:
1. You know what you are consuming. Not what is that? No longer will 'On lips and on the hips' apply.
2. Budget Friendly.
3. It is a social event, food brings everyone together.

Lets take a stand for a better you.

No comments:

Post a Comment